Recipe 1.1 - Herbal tea with intestinal focus
Recipe 1.1 - Tarmfokus
Do you experience an upset stomach?
Introducing Recipe 1.1: An extension of our outstanding Recipe 1.x series, carefully designed with a focus on stomach and intestinal well-being.
Recipe 1.1 represents the most potent powerhouse in the Recipe 1.x range and works across the spectrum of the gastrointestinal tract. Developed to support you when your stomach causes extra trouble. With no less than 12 different herbs, whose properties include anti-inflammatory, carminative and prebiotic abilities as well as support for natural bowel function.
Recommended dose: Three cups a day for the first 2-3 days to gradually build up the levels of the active essential oils. After that, the dose can be reduced to 2-1 cup per day to maintain well-being.
Recipe 1.1 consists of, among other things:
- Nettle leaves have a beneficial effect on blood circulation
- Dandelion contributes to gastrointestinal health through its prebiotic effects
- Calendula has anti-inflammatory properties
- Fennel seeds that have a spasmolytic and carminative effect, and help with a bloated stomach and stomach cramps.
- Lemon balm supports digestion and the normal functioning of the intestinal tract.
- Other ingredients contribute to the mixture's focus on the function of the intestines & stomach
The mixture has a natural bitterness from bitter substances in the herbs.
Sweetening with honey or sugar should be avoided for maximum effect!
See our herb guide for more information!