Guaranteed without pesticides
Pharmacy Garden tests its herbs in an accredited laboratory for pesticides and bacteria. By doing this, we achieve several important benefits for both health and overall product quality:
Security for you as a consumer:
• Laboratory tests for pesticides and bacteria ensure product safety by identifying and eliminating potentially harmful substances. This protects you as a consumer from exposure to dangerous chemicals or pathogens.
• Testing is part of our quality process, and ensures high product quality by eliminating impurities. It helps to maintain standards for medicinal herbs and ensures that the products meet the expected health requirements.
Prevention of Health Risks:
• By identifying potential contaminants, laboratory testing can prevent potential health risks, such as allergic reactions or other adverse health effects, that may occur from consuming contaminated medicinal herbs.
Increased Efficiency in Treatment:
• Purer medicinal herbs without pesticides and bacteria can be expected to provide increased efficacy when used for medicinal purposes. The absence of impurities allows for a purer and more concentrated form of the desired active compounds.
Prevention of Antibiotic Resistance:
• Testing for bacteria is particularly important to prevent the spread of antibiotic-resistant strains. Ensuring that medicinal herbs are free of harmful bacteria helps preserve the effectiveness of antibiotics and prevents the development of resistance.
Wild-picked or small-scale cultivated herbs
Pharmacy Garden uses exclusively wild-picked and small-scale cultivated medicinal herbs offering unique advantages that can influence their quality and potential health benefits.
Wild-picked herbs: When herbs grow wild, they often have the opportunity to develop a richer chemical composition. They are exposed to different soil types, climate conditions and natural threats, which can lead to an increased production of bioactive substances. The diversity in their environment can result in a wider variety of nutrients and compounds, which some believe provides increased therapeutic potential.
Small-scale cultivated herbs: Herbs grown on small-scale farms have the advantage of being handled with greater attention and care. Growers can use more sustainable methods and avoid excessive use of chemicals. In addition, small-scale cultivations can promote the conservation of local biodiversity and contribute to the preservation of traditional varieties and cultivation methods.
Both wild-picked and small-scale cultivated medicinal herbs can offer an alternative and more sustainable method of accessing herbal medicine. Additionally, these practices can help preserve and promote ecosystem health while providing herbs with potentially richer and more diverse nutrient profiles. The choice between wild-picked and small-scale cultivated herb tea comes down to personal preference, availability and environmental considerations.
It is precisely the use of wild-picked and small-scale cultivated medicinal herbs that makes our products of premium quality. For Pharmacy Garden, premium quality is when these criteria are met:
Natural Environment and Biodiversity:
• Wild-picked herbs: They grow naturally in their environment and are exposed to different climate and soil conditions. This can result in increased biodiversity and a wider spectrum of bioactive substances.
• Small-scale cultivated herbs: By growing herbs on small-scale farms, growers can promote and preserve local biodiversity. Sustainable cultivation methods can support the health of the ecosystem and contribute to a higher quality of the herbs.
Increased Concentration of Active Ingredients:
• Wild-picked herbs: They may have higher concentrations of active compounds due to the natural stress they face in the wild, which may enhance the herbs' potential therapeutic effects.
• Small-scale cultivated herbs: Carefully managed cultivation on small-scale farms can create a healthy environment for the herbs, which can lead to a concentration of desired active substances.
Sustainability and Caring Cultivation:
• Wild-picked herbs: Picked from nature without excessive impact can contribute to the conservation of wild plant populations.
• Small-scale cultivated herbs: Carefully grown herbs can benefit local economies and promote sustainable farming practices, including the use of natural fertilizers and minimized use of chemicals.
Purity and Quality Control:
• Wild-picked herbs: If they are collected in places free from contamination, they can be of exceptional purity.
• Small-scale cultivated herbs: Growers on small-scale farms can have better control over cultivation methods, thereby ensuring higher quality and purity.
• Laboratory test. Pharmacy Garden tests each batch of herbs in an accredited laboratory before they are packaged.
100% natural ingredients
Consuming products with only 100% natural ingredients offers many health and environmental benefits.
Cleaner and Healthier Alternatives:
• Natural ingredients are usually free of synthetic chemicals, dyes and artificial flavor enhancers. This makes the products cleaner and gives consumers the opportunity to avoid potential health risks linked to artificial substances.
• Natural ingredients often contain a wider range of nutrients, vitamins and minerals compared to their synthetic counterparts. Consuming 100% natural ingredients can help meet the body's nutritional needs in a more comprehensive way.
Reduced environmental footprint:
• Products with only natural ingredients usually require less processing and have a lower environmental footprint compared to products containing artificial chemicals. This supports sustainability and minimizes the impact on the environment.
• Natural ingredients are less likely to trigger allergic reactions compared to some synthetic additives. Choosing products with 100% natural ingredients can be especially beneficial for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
Promotion of Local and Sustainable Agriculture:
• Many natural ingredients come from local farms and plantations. By supporting products with 100% natural ingredients, consumers can help promote local and sustainable agriculture.
Promoting Conscious Consumption:
• Choosing products with only 100% natural ingredients encourages conscious consumption and increased awareness of ingredient lists. It empowers consumers to make informed choices about what they apply to their bodies or consume.
Preschool for disabled children
I think I want to die happy. That's why I started Pharmacy Garden. The idea is for the company to gain financial support in order to build a preschool for disabled children. Because when the day actually comes to leave this life, I want to be able to close my eyes and know that I actually made an active choice and tried to build my happiness. Give something that lasts long after one's time on earth. Something that hopefully inspires the children and others, must be the definition of what makes me happy. My two goals with this venture are:
The aim of the Pharmacy Garden:
- Get more time, laughter and conscious presence with the children, and those closest to me.
- Gain financial strength in the company to be able to finance a preschool for disabled children.
For a single parent, preschool is an incredibly important relief, even with perfectly healthy children. Therefore, I can only imagine how tough it must be to have a child with a disability without the possibility of relief. It is something I would like to give beyond my time to the children.
You can read more about how the idea for the Pharmacy Garden was born here:
Minimal Medical Contamination:
Did you know that globally we use about 100,000 tons of industrially produced medical products, which ultimately affects our nature? Herbal medicine is much more environmentally friendly than industrially produced medicine. Studies from the University of Plymouth in the UK point to problems with medical contamination, including antibiotic resistance, behavioral changes and hormone disruption in animals. In addition, we create a cocktail effect through the thousands of industrially active substances that end up in the environment. Pharmacy Garden will always protect the environment, people and animals.
Wild-picked and small-scale cultivated medicinal herbs naturally also represent a sustainable choice for several other reasons:
• Biodiversity: Wild-picked herbs promote biodiversity by preserving natural plant communities and creating a balance in the ecosystem. Small-scale cultivated herbs often affect less land area and enable the preservation of local ecosystems.
• Sustainable Agriculture:
Small-scale cultivations usually have a smaller environmental impact than large-scale commercial cultivations. By avoiding the overuse of chemicals and fertilizers, small-scale farming promotes sustainable farming practices.
• Natural Growth Conditions:
Wild-picked herbs grow in their natural environments without fertilizers and chemical pesticides, minimizing the risk of medical contamination.
• Cleaner Water Sources:
By avoiding the chemicals of modern medicine, wild-picked and small-scale cultivated herbs help preserve the purity of nearby water sources. This is critical to maintaining the health of the ecosystem.
Local Economic Development:
• Support to Local Communities: Small-scale cultivation and wild picking often support local communities by creating jobs and economic support. This can help preserve traditional farming methods and create a stronger local connection to nature.
• Preservation of Traditional Knowledge:
Wild-gathering and small-scale cultivation often promote the transmission of traditional knowledge about herbs and their uses, which is important for preserving cultural diversity and sustainability.