Recipe 3.1t - Tincture with Cholesterol Focus
The tincture is strong in taste, and should be dropped into a glass of water to be taken.
Since the therapeutic effect increases gradually, continuous use is recommended for 2–4 weeks.
Recipe 3.1t consists of:
- Artichoke contributes to normal blood lipid levels.
- Fenugreek contributes to normal glucose levels
- Milk thistle is useful for maintaining the physiological cleansing functions & maintaining heart health
- Stinging nettle has a beneficial effect on blood circulation
- The essential oils of the herbs are concentrated & preserved in Ethanol (40%)
Since the therapeutic effect increases gradually, continuous use is recommended for 2–4 weeks. Always start with a higher intake (3 times/day) the first 5-7 days to build up the levels of the herbs' active substances.
After that, the dose can be reduced to 2-1 times a day.